Thursday 5 September 2013

Motivation needed

Well it seems my mojo and inspiration has disappeared again…I'm hoping that it returns very soon… maybe i need to buy some new products LOL (shhh don't tell my husband i said that)…but i keep on looking at the Kaszazz catalogue and just want it all… so ill be putting in an order very soon for some yummy new goodies…

So while my mojo is missing I have been doing a lot of crocheting… i finally managed to finish off my first ever crocheted blanket…so proud of myself for finally completing a project and also for teaching myself to crochet… its actually not as hard as i thought it would be…

1237793_10151885081093552_1990004662_n

Very happy with how it looks… and hubby was very surprised i actually got it finished (so many UFO’s in this house LOL)….

Now i am on to my next crochet project… but i cant share yet as its a gift for someone…

Ok till next time

xoxo

No comments: