Sunday 6 January 2013

Christmas and New Years catch up

Well since today is the last day of my holidays i thought i would catch up on some blogging and photos of Christmas Day and New Years….

Kaitlyn is at present off at her fathers for a week so the house is pretty quiet at the moment and we are missing her heaps… the weather has been awesome with the heat so that we have had a lot of use out of the pool (well kaitlyn has LOL in it everyday)….

So thought i would just document my Christmas and new years we had a great time very quiet but it was still nice sitting and enjoying time with my family…
This photo would have to be one of my favourite… my three favourite guys in my life… my awesome dad on the left, my spunky husband Craig in the middle and my gorgeous Pop on the right

_MG_0222

Definitely a photo ill be scrapping soon i think….

Here are some more random photos taken on Christmas day

Then there was new years eve… we just had a quiet night at home this year (oh who am i kidding we have a quiet night home every year LOL)… Kaitlyn spent some time in the pool, we watched the fire works on TV then at midnight we used up the rest of the sparklers we had left over from our wedding…a nice night with my gorgeous family to bring in the new year….
_MG_0329

On the scrapping front I've decided that this year I'm going to commit myself to doing project life… i started this type of scrapping in 2011 but didn't get it finished and with a busy year last year decided not to even try it…. with lots of my commitments finished i thought this year will be my year to get it done… so far so good on the photo side of things with a new app on my phone that i found which reminds me to take a photo so that's a good start…. and i did get my title page done which i had to redo LOL just didn't quite like the first one but i am so so happy with how I'm going to do project life this year….

here is my title page for 2013
2013 1 094
I'm using the new WRMK 12x12 Grey album different colour for me but i goes really well with my other albums and I've decided to use the WRMK 4x4 pocket page inserts for this years album… loving how this has turned out… lots of inspiration over at the Australian Project life group that i joined on Facebook….

so there you have it lets hope i can keep it going and hope to keep updating this gorgeous new blog of mine….ok off to do some creating with my silhouette machine…

xoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the sparkler picture