Tuesday 30 August 2011

Holiday Album

Well I've decided to start my Perth holiday album… while i was away i was lucky enough to go into one of the biggest scrapbook shops that i have ever seen… i picked up a 6x12 album and thought it would be perfect for my Perth trip photos… so here i am starting my album… might not do it in order though will just do pages as i go through my photos (once complete ill be able to then put it into an order…)

So here is my first page. I'm a huge Shimelle fan and have wanted to try her sketches for awhile now. Her concept in her travel album inspired me also to have a base of Kraft then use what ever colours you wanted so I've gone with that inspiration as well as using her sketch…

so here is my page on wave rock

sheree phone 033 

wave rock was amazing and I'm so glad we got to see it. It was raining the day we got there but we still decided to climb to the top cause I'm sure it will be a long while till we can get back there again.

ok off to scrap some more

xoxo

No comments: