Monday 22 August 2011

and i return

well its been awhile since i last blogged… in that time i have been and come back from our awesome trip to Perth…we had such a ball traveling all the way over to the other side of Australia… the amazing things we saw and did was awesome…

Now I'm back and back into reality… my poor blog is so neglected these days…work has been very busy and lots of fun… we just had a big shipment of nice new things arrive so that was fun unpacking and the weekend just gone was our yearly retreat with 63 ladies from our 3 stores… such a fun weekend apart from me having a table fall on my knee (so yes I'm in a bit of pain at the moment)…

scrapping wise not a lot happening I'm hoping to get right back into things very shortly (once i get it unpacked LOL)… but i will share all my recent Down Under Direct dt projects (which I'm very slack at sharing lately too sorry)…

with this ring

(this is my gorgeous engagement ring my man got me all on his own… he did so well i love it)

also my first page for my wedding album

Products Used:

Bazzill Basics Paper:

10-1001E Bazzill White
10-1081E Raven

Other Materials Used:

Bo Bunny Patterned Paper

Kandi’s Rhinestones

 

happy birthday

this was a quick male card i made loving the flags at the moment

Products Used:

Bazzill Basics Paper:

10-1001E White

2-214E Red Devil

5-510E Parakeet

3-344D Tangelo Blast

Spellbinders:

S4-162 Labels Two

JustRite Stamps:

JB08097 Miriad Pro 50pt Font Set

Other Materials Used:

MME Printed Papers

Toothpicks

 

so that is all for now… make sure you check out the design team blog lots of fun tutorials on there from the talented team members….

ok off to clean up and get my scrap room back in order…

(ps i also just re signed up for Learn Something New everyday with Shimelle go and check it out its a fun class from the 1st of September till 30th September)

1 comment:

LisiB said...

What an amazing LO! Just so very pretty. (Both the ring and the LO!!!)

Good to hear you had a fun trip -sounds like a BIG one!