Monday 18 August 2008

i think i have

my groove back.. thank goodness for that lol... I had a very productive weekend which was really good...

i joined in on the scrapattack 3rd birthday bash challenges... lots of fun over there... there were a total of 19 challenges i think LOL.. it was a huge weekend... me in my normal slow scrapping style lol only got 3 done plus the 2 pre crop challenges as well.. so for me that was pretty good... here are some of the pages i made this weekend


so i thought that was a pretty good effort... now this week i am concentrating on my dt stuff that i need to get done...

Other then that on sunday my dad had his first car show on.. He has done up and old standard 10 car (which was his first car when he first learnt to drive) so he joined up to go to this car show where it was all english cars there over 1000 of them... he had lots of fun.. i took kaitlyn over to have a look around. they had a huge fair on as well with rides and games etc... plus a craft show too (not alot there and it was heaps expensive)...mum went with dad also... her first time on a long drive in the car LOL...Ohhh and guess what else... my scraproom is nearlly finished... im so excited about how it looks now... my lovely dad helped me finish it by hanging some things on the wall for me... i now have a rope hanger across one of my walls where i can hang my favourite pages on with wooden pegs... and also a magnetic memo board (just waiting on a vinyl decal to dress it up a bit) here are some pics...


Im so happy with it... i have a few more things that i want to hang up on the wall then it will be complete... definatly makes me want to scrap in there lol....

Ok thats about it... ohhh make sure you go and check out Scraploot... the yummmy and i mean yummmy new Pink Paislee just arrived... OMG i want it all its that good... and if you order over $50.00 you get 10% off your order... now thats a good bargain... go and check it out lots of other new stuff over there also...

ok bye for now
xxxx

3 comments:

Anthea said...

hey your room is COOL! and it has a view too, lucky duck, I will have to see it IRL..... one day! LOL

Love your LOs too chickee!!

Oh and I just went shopping, you will have to wait for work tomorrow to fill it out! he he

Sarah Whitton said...

Hey Sheree - l absolutely love all the layouts you've done.

Your dads car looks awesome! Where was the show held?

I also really like your scraproom, gotta have the tv in there lol.

Unknown said...

You've been a busy girl! I have room envy!!! Love your bush outlook too. Nice work on the layouts....love your colours. B-) Sami