Thursday 9 August 2007

bad blogger

wow its been that long... such a bad blogger... no wonder noone visits me LOL... let me know if you still visit me i promise to blog more often from now on....

so whats been happening... well my exciting news is that i decided to buy a new car... I love it... its so cute... this is my first ever brand brand new car so i totally have the awsome brand new car smell LOL... i decided to buy a Holden Astra CDX.. its awsome it has everything little thing you could want in a car including leather seats that HEAT up yep you heard me they heat up in winter they are so nice when its freezing cold at 3am when im on my way to work.... anyway here is a pic of my gorgeous new car....

isnt she cute... love it she is metallic black... yep they do get dirty easily but oh well i love it... it was such a good deal that i couldnt pass it up so all is good and i have a brand new car...

ok onto other things... not alot happening... kaitlyn had her athletics carnival on tuesday... the gorgeous thing she hates doing that sort of thing.. but at least she tries... in the 200m race she came last... but at the end of it she came running over to me all excited to show me that she was given a 1st place sticker.. i thought it was a bit strange but thought they did it just to be nice to her LOL... she told her teacher about it LOL it was a mistake and she let her keep it though so all was good... LOL poor thing at least she went in them and tried her best.. but she is so much like me and hates sports of any kind LOL..

oh and the other news with kaitlyn is that she has been asked to join in the Steps 201 competition cheer squad for cheerleading... i was so excited for kaitlyn... this is for the state competions for cheerleading that is going to be on on the 19th august.. she is in the mini comp squad and she is loving it... im so glad that Miss Nikki asked her to do this... its really given her some motivation and she is really enjoying it and doing really well... so good luck to my gorgeous girl on the 19th august... ill let you all know how she goes... its going to be a long day that day we have to be at homebush at 11am and it dosnt finish till 9pm the poor thing is going to be so tired by school on monday... we will see how she goes....

on the scrapping front not alot going on... i have just finished off my GDT pages for ScrapBook Nook was quite happy with how they turned out... go and check out their site its an awsome site and they love chatting to overseas girls.. they make you feel very welcome ....

ok blogger is playing up now so ill be back tomorrow to update some more and show you my pages i did for the GDT spot... lots to do tomorrow scrapping wise.. must really clean up my desk first though so i can actually see it LOL...

till tomorrow bye
xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOT CAR!!!!! I want a burn in that one!!!!